PayPal Website Payments Pro
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $157 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Are you PHP and PayPal's Website Payments Pro Expert?
If so, I want to hire you!
I am looking for a script that will integrate with PayPal's Website Payments Pro with features such as recurring billing and one-click upsell.
Here is what I want the script to do:
- customer clicks buy button
- order page (hosted on my domain) sells them product for $[url removed, login to view], and then $[url removed, login to view] per month recurring (with first 30 days free)
- they fill out their order info including credit card (they will NOT leave my site. PayPal's Website Payments Pro allows this)
- Order is sent & processed by PayPal's Website Payments Pro
- After they submit the order they are instantly presented with an upsell option. For example for another $50 product. Customer clicks Yes or No Button.
- No Button does nothing more but takes them to original order download page
- Yes button sends new $50 order to PayPal's Website Payments Pro to be processed WITHOUT requiring the customer to enter in ANY order details again as the script remembered their order details. They are then returned to a download page.
- Script will be written in PHP for my Linux server
- I get Full source code & full rights to this script upon completion
Here are some important qualities I am looking for in my programmer:
- You MUST offer good communication. You must be available via Instant Messenger and respond to emails in a timely fashion.
- You MUST have excellent English speaking/typing skills.
- You MUST have excellent feedback.
- I ONLY work with individuals. Outsourcing firms & companies please don't waste your time bidding.
- I am constantly over-loaded with projects and looking to work with excellent programmers. If this project goes well I am looking to build a long relationship with you.
NOTE: Best way to win this project is to PMB me with code samples showing me your skills and describing why I should pick you for this project.
I look forward to the possibility of working with you :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online