Work Needed on Existing OSCommerce Store
This project was awarded to wildCat for $650 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Need work done to an existing OSCommerce online store.
Work will include:
Redesign product pages.
- Need WYSIWYG editor for product descriptions.
- have different qualities on items (new, pre-played for games) (mint, played, etc. for cards) (mint, different grades for comics)
- ESRB rating for video games
- Have author, artist, etc for products.
- Abiltiy to have multiple images, screenshots, videos with products.
- Have reviews directly on product page.
- Able to sort and search for items based on name, author, publisher, genre, etc.
- "ALSO RECOMMENDED" Items.
Have it so the front page is easier to update. WYSIWYG editor out of admin panel.
Small format for general site. (Moving Login)
Login in with Subscription Service for Comics
Ability to pre-order items. Pay now or billed directly before it ships.
Change buy button to, BUY, PRE-ORDER, or RESERVE dynamicly depending on stock.
More advanced shipping options. I.e. this item qualifies for free shipping, this item has additional shipping.
More extensive billing options. Paypal, google check out, as well as our already established credit card processing.
Install addon to make website have SEO urls.
Ability to make Dynamic site map
Install google analytics.
Ability to have articles for the site.
Install addon for making coupons.
Able to sort items in categories results (These items are shown first then the rest.)
We will provide images as well as detailed instructions on what we want the site to look like. We are looking for quick professional services. More information can be provided via PM or email. This may lead to additional work in future projects.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online