google maps script for my website wont work properly
This project was awarded to webtechinfo for $70 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have bought a fairly simple script that is supposed to allow you to display google maps on your website. There are variables which allow you to change the size of the maps and move the position of menu box (like a floating menu). I have 3 problems:
1) the window for the maps is small, so I want that to be bigger.
2) I want to move the floating tolbox to the side of the map, because as it stands it overlaps the maps, so I want it displayed on the side.
3) You cannot select edit points to measure distance or plan a trip between them.
4) The 2 other tools that come with the bundle distance tool and area calculating tool dont seem to respond at all, so I need that sorting out as well.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online