Help required with page formatting after installation of new zen cart template.
This project was successfully completed by SunrisePHP for $60 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In4 days
I have installed a new zen cart template on my website (files via template override system and sql patch) but the template will not display on some pages as per the example shown on the website where I purchased the template.
Details of the pages with formatting problem:
1. On the Product Category page the products do not align vertically and there are no headings (Product Image, Item Name, Price) as per the template example. The products align in 4 columns and can only display one thing at a time, that is, the Image or the Product Name or the Price & Add to cart button, these will not display all at once.
2. On the Main Product page the right sidebar is not visible and does not show the 'Information' links or 'Specials'. It is visible on the home page and the Product Category page.
3. On the Main Product page the Bottom section of page or the footer is not visible. So you cannot see the links or Copyright notice etc. It appears to be cutting off immediately after the end of the product description.
4. Additional Images do not display for any of the products. I have the correct naming convention set up for the images, and they work okay with the previous template I was using. In the example template I have purchased the additional images are in a bounding box at the bottom of the page just after the end of the product description, my page cuts off immediately after the product description ends. I think this may be related to problem 3, if I turn on the Tell a Friend button in admin or the Previous & Next buttons and select to align at the bottom of the page, neither show up either.
If possible I do not want to reload the template files and patch as I have spent quite a lot of time getting it the way I would like it, with the exception of the formatting problems that I have outlined. I am hoping that what is required is some adjustments to .php files, css and admin settings.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online