Ubercart: [url removed, login to view]
Website: [url removed, login to view]
1) Integrate Ubercart into already created Drupal 7 website to accept subscriptions based off of number of employees.
2) Integrate Ubercart to accept [url removed, login to view] as the payment processor and to allow auto-renewals of either monthly or yearly.
3) Customize Ubercart so that it does not look like a shopping cart but instead looks and feels like it is part of the website by changing text & maintaining colors.
4) Based on number of employees that user pays for, I want it to limit the manager to the number of employees that they can add to their account based on permissions.
5) The ability to easily upgrade or downgrade their account depending on changes in number of employees.
The current subscription plans I would like to create are:
Monthly | 1-10 Employees
Monthly | 11-20 Employees
Monthly | 21-35 Employees
Monthly | 36-55 Employees
Monthly | 56-75 Employees
Monthly | 75-99 Employees
Monthly | Custom Plan that allows unlimited Employees
Yearly | 1-10 Employees
Yearly | 11-20 Employees
Yearly | 21-35 Employees
Yearly | 36-55 Employees
Yearly | 56-75 Employees
Yearly | 75-99 Employees
Yearly | Custom Plan that allows unlimited Employees
Possible more work in the future.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $682 for this job
HELLO, I have much experience in Ubercart/Drupal. I am very much interested to integrate Ubercart into Drupal 7 Website. PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS DISCUSSION. :::::)
Online web Designing & Web Development Expert in AJAX ,PHP/MySql,Codeignitor,Cake php, ASP.NET,dot net framework more than 12 years working experience along with online promotion and Search Engine optimization