Integrate Ubercart into Drupal 7 Website
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 22
Ubercart: [url removed, login to view]
Website: [url removed, login to view]
1) Integrate Ubercart into already created Drupal 7 website to accept subscriptions based off of number of employees.
2) Integrate Ubercart to accept [url removed, login to view] as the payment processor and to allow auto-renewals of either monthly or yearly.
3) Customize Ubercart so that it does not look like a shopping cart but instead looks and feels like it is part of the website by changing text & maintaining colors.
4) Based on number of employees that user pays for, I want it to limit the manager to the number of employees that they can add to their account based on permissions.
5) The ability to easily upgrade or downgrade their account depending on changes in number of employees.
The current subscription plans I would like to create are:
Monthly | 1-10 Employees
Monthly | 11-20 Employees
Monthly | 21-35 Employees
Monthly | 36-55 Employees
Monthly | 56-75 Employees
Monthly | 75-99 Employees
Monthly | Custom Plan that allows unlimited Employees
Yearly | 1-10 Employees
Yearly | 11-20 Employees
Yearly | 21-35 Employees
Yearly | 36-55 Employees
Yearly | 56-75 Employees
Yearly | 75-99 Employees
Yearly | Custom Plan that allows unlimited Employees
Possible more work in the future.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online