Magento Ecommerce / Sage Pay / PayPal CheckOut
This project received 44 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $795 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Magento Ecommerce – Payment Check Out
Website: [url removed, login to view]
Platform: Magento CE version 126.96.36.199
Checkout: OneStepCheckOut process - [url removed, login to view]
Payment Provider: Sage Pay (Protx)
Server: VPS Server - Nu Blue Host Providers
I require a coder / worker who has a full understanding and actual experience working with
• Magento E-commerce (CE VIRSION)
• Sage Pay (Protx)
• Pay Pal (Direct Intergration)
The project will incorporate the following problems / issues / tasks
1) Currently once the customer places their order through the website they do not receive a confirmation email regarding the online order just placed. Perhaps there is an email setup problem in the Magento Admin Panel.
2) Sometimes when a customer places an order using Pay Pal, apparently on their end there is a message sent from Pay Pal (I think) to the customer stating there was a problem, making them having repeat the transaction again. Although their first transaction is always received successfully by us - hence customer is duplicating their order which we have to cancel / refund.
3) Check Nu Blue host server set up correctly for Magento platform – and these problems with Pay Pal on not perhaps because of a “time out” issue
4) Change existing OneStepCheckout settings so in the shopping cart the prices are shown nett (excluding vat) and then a separate total for VAT. As current setup is a little confusing for customers.
5) In OneStepCheckOut I want to implement a levy / surcharge i.e. 2.8% on customers who pay by with credit card through Sage Pay(Protx) – I also want to implement this for Pay Pal – which apparently can also been done via Sage Pay
Please reference the Sage Pay new payment features Protocol v3 (Ecommerce payments)
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] (Page 20)
Optional surcharges by payment type and currency: You will be able to transfer the cost of a transaction to the shopper when using specific payment types by increasing the total transaction amount by a surcharge fee. The surcharge fee is optional and can be set and/or amended for each payment type and/or currency.
MasterCard debit or credit: You can now easily split your MasterCard Credit or Debit MasterCard transactions and add any relevant surcharges. The transactions will also be shown separately within My Sage Pay and the Reporting API.
PayPal basket with items listed: The PayPal checkout process is now fully integrated with Sage Pay allowing shoppers to see all their items listed in their PayPal basket before completing a purchase
- I have contacted Pay Pal regarding this issue but they cannot see what the problem is. It could possibly be a delay from information sent from the server to Pay Pal or visa versa hence I am looking for an experienced person who actually knows Magento /Sage Pay / Pay Pal to fully test the checkout process using both Sage Pay (Protx) and Pay Pal and ensure the coding is correct.
- Ensure that the Invoice setup is correct and the VAT does not need to be shown twice on the invoice. An email confirmation with invoice is automatically generated and sent to a customer upon order placement.
Ideally I am looking for a freelancer that has knowledge of Sage Pay(Protx) / Pay Pal/ Magento / OneStepCheckOut .
DO NOT bid for this work you have the necessary knowledge / experience to successfully complete ALL of the above tasks, specifically integrating the Sage Pay protocol v.3 regarding surcharge levy. I recently had a self proclaimed Magento "expert" who wrongly tried to incorporate the surcharge in main shopping cart on all cards !!
Kindly respond specifically to aforementioned points raised – any very basic or generic responses will automatically be deleted. Also advise what United Kingdom websites you have worked on and what part you were specifically responsible for so I can check.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online