Magento PHP /HTML Programmer for online store
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $525 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 SGD
We are looking for a experience PHP/HTML programmer to set up and configure Magento shopping cart.
Website logo and graphics will be provided by our designer.
The site will consist of the following 5 main pages:
A) Home Page (Home page is more info based with links to main shopping cart and other menu as shown from B to E)
B) Product write up summary page
C) Product write up detail page
D) Main Shopping Cart Categories Page
E) Main shopping cart product page
We will send u the sample web site to model before job confirmation.
The main scope of work include:
1) Convert PSD file into HTML and customise for Magento format and requirement.
2) Install standard Magento package with interface on following extension module
3) Source and install extension that allow all sign up on website to be interface with Aweber auto-responder account.
4) Source and install extension that provide simple affiliate program. Affiliate program will allow customers and visitors to register for account. Unique code will be generated for each affiliate upon registration. When customer purchase on website via affiliate code, the affiliate will be rewarded with loyalty points (we should be able to config loyalty points in admin panel). Cookies should last for at least 90 days.
Affiliate can exchange loyalty points with product on web site.
5) For shipping and handling module, we will require to program different shipping cost for different countries. Also our shipping fee is normally weight based, so we will need to configure the shipping and handling charges based on weight of the products. Programming for above is required.
6) Multi currency – Provide multi currency selection extension at shopping cart. This feature will allow customer to shop in their preferred currency. We will like to program at least 2 to 3 currency for customer selection.
7) One Page update of stocks in admin panel - please quote as an option for this option.
Time: The job to be completed within 7 days upon confirmation. We intend to award within next few days
Please send us similar reference project for review.
Thank you and looking forward to your bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online