This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $460 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need a Magento shopping cart modification to allow the following functions.
1. To allow three groups of users to login to the site (extension will be provided).
2. Three different prices be assigned to each group (extension will be provided).
3. To allow users to print price lists, invoices and shipping notes and labels for their own customers. These should be saved so they can retrieve later.
4. They should be able to create their price list using the search within Magento, adding categories and subcategories to the price list and creating a whole catalogue from the database.
5. They need to be able to modify the prices on the price list for their own customers and then create as PDFs in order to email them. They also need to be able to add their own logo and contact details on the cover page of the PDF.
6. You can use the "Add to wishlist" function for this purpose by renaming its button to "Add to Price List" button adding it under "Add to Cart" button.
7. The site template to be used is a three column Magento Classic but the middle column needs to display subcategories as thumbnails.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online