Make minor fixes in Prestashop installation
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $228 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The previous provider has failed to complete the job in full, so I need to fix some bugs ASAP.
visit [url removed, login to view]
1. Guest checkout is not working. E-mail notifications. Need this fixed ASAP. Also check shopping cart work in general to find any bugs.
2. Make "Select product by price" filter function on every category page, including newly created ones.
3. Setup Category list block in footer as a separate column. Setup Homepage links block in footer to allow convenient edits and reordering for site links.
4. Correct CSS to make category pages text ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) look like here [url removed, login to view]
The current texts are edited via frontcontroller.php. In case you can make it editable with WYSIWYG using a module or otherwise I will include a bonus for this job. ÐšÑ€Ð°Ð¹Ð½Ðµ Ð¶ÐµÐ»Ð°Ñ‚ÐµÐ»ÑŒÐ½Ð¾ Ð²Ñ‹Ð¿Ð¾Ð»Ð½Ð¸Ñ‚ÑŒ Ð¼Ð¾Ð´ÑƒÐ»ÑŒ Ñ€ÐµÐ´Ð°ÐºÑ‚Ð¸Ñ€Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ Ñ‚ÐµÐºÑÑ‚Ð° ÑÑ‚Ñ€Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ† ÐºÐ°Ñ‚ÐµÐ³Ð¾Ñ€Ð¸Ð¹ Ð¸ Ð³Ð»Ð°Ð²Ð½Ð¾Ð¹ (Ð½Ð°Ð¿Ñ€., [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]).
5. Fix product display bug. Currently correct page switching in the catalogue is working only if 10 products are displayed per page. If, say, 50 is selected next/previous page will only display 10 again.
6. 4 main category titles at the homepage should function as links to respective categories.
7. Enable contact form functionality (like here: [url removed, login to view])
1. Make all outbound links set to nofollow except for kovry.persicia.com. Is there a module for this?
3. Make site code W3C compatible.
4. Fix sitemap.xml.
5. Enable proper functioning of 404 pages. 404s don't open at this moment.
6. Make proper URL rewrites [url removed, login to view] for the following (and all similar) URLs with trailing 'trailing slashes': /afganistan/, /indian/, /persian/.
7. Install Rambler Top 100 counter code and banner in the footer area.
PLEASE: do not place your bids IF:
- you are unfamiliar with Prestashop,
- don't understand my requirements.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online