We are looking for an integration with OpenERP, Wordpress and Magento, for our client. They are a wholesaler / retailer of crop projection chemicals (fertilizers, pesticides etc..)
We have setup an online version of OpenERP version 7.0, their website is in Wordpress with custom plugins for products, and checkout.
We are looking for what ever is easier solution for our client whether we have OpenERP to Magento to their wordpress site or OpenERP to their Wordpress site.
The other possibility is to build their website in magento they will still need the required functionality listed below.
Absolute core needs
- Inventory and pricing from OpenERP need to display against the correct products in the website.
- The existing menu and layout of the products in the existing site including data sheets.
- Need shopping cart functionality in the website.
Ideas how it could be done
- Using magento
- Using Google Docs scripts OpenERP > Google docs > WordPress
- OpenERP to WordPress (direct integration to wordpress)
- If you are do a google script method, Invoicing out of OpenERP to google spreadsheet.
- Depending on the customer logged in assign price list from openERP
Please let us know your time of completion as we will require an immediate start.
Developers will also need to be experienced with OpenERP and Magento.
If you require anymore information please get in contact with us
38 freelancers are bidding on average $792 for this job
Here are Magento Experts , please check Our Latest Magento work In PMB For Our Experience and skills Regarding Magento projects and Let me start your work , Thanks
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.