Opencart - Payment - SMS - Responsive web
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 9
Opencart Customisation & Customer portal
Looking for Opencart Developer to help us with a bit of customisation for our hotspot voucher sale site. Our business is to manage hotspots and allow customers to buy internet access coupons. We only have around 5 products to sell, but we would like to use opencart because of its easy of user management and checkout functionality. The project overview is as follows:
* Responsive theme for opencart, so it is easy to view in mobile devices and tablets.
* User registration, management and maintenance.
* Integration of Mobikwiki Payment API
* Integration of SMS notification API
* Custom pages for (quick voucher integration etc.)
* Coupon page customisation
* Coupoun upload functionality
* Responsive one page for wireless controller
The above would be in addition to the current functionalities available in Opencart.
Based on the quote and time, we will shortlist the developer and will provide further details.
There are two very important requirements for this project:
* Daily update required for the work done, failure to do so will lead in termination of the project and no payment will be made.
* Project should be completed and handed over for testing within 14 days of the start.
* 60 days support after full completion of the project.
* Full payment after the completion of the project.
To help you understand the project more quickly, we will provide you access to the half completed project by the previous developers.
***** PLEASE DO NOT waste our time if you do not understand the project or are expecting to learn along the way. We have already been let down by previous developers, resulting in a delay of 6 weeks.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online