Note: bidders who bid on the project before reading all the details in the description, will be ignored.
Note2: bidders who have outrageous prices, will be ignored.
I'm looking to have an extension developed which does the same idea as this:
[url removed, login to view]
but of course i would like some modifications, so please pay clear attention to the requirements, because if you miss this, you will not get paid until all requirements are completed:
1) make it look a lot more modern, and to blend in with whatever theme is being used by the website (this will be used on multiple open-cart sites that we own, each one has a different template, and we change templates once every 1-2 years, so we need the extension to have the capability to blend in with the template.
2) preferrably built in smooth programming like ajax or jquery, etc... so figure out what would work best, and fastest, we'll go for that option.
3) while choosing items in the dropdown lists, based on items selected, the next option should automatically list the proper list related to the first item chosen. for example, if i choose an Intel cpu socket 1155, the next item i want to show motherboards which support the intel cpu socket 1155, not amd motherboards, and not motherboards with different sockets... and based on the motherboard i choose, if it supports ddr2 or ddr3 memory, then the next option would populate accordingly, and so on..etc... of course this all should be configurable from the back-end.
4) at the bottom of the page, i want the ability to add option(s) for customers to choose, like "assemble my system for only $20", or "extended warranty service" etc... its almost like upselling options that are configurable from the back-end.
5) customer has few options at the bottom, add the total list to cart including any options chosen, or, add to my wish-list, or, send to a friend, or, print a list (which will produce a professional printed page(s) with the store logo on each page, or, clear all the options.
6) the items list to assembly can be a minimum of 2 drop down menus, and as much as possible.
7) a full detailed step-by-step fool-proof install guide, as we're not too experts in these things.
8) a full detailed step-by-step instructional document (doc, pdf, or whatever is common doc format), which explains all the features and how to use them and how the whole extension can be configured to suite our needs.
note: i will escrow 100% of the payment, but not $1 will be released before the project is complete to our satisfaction, no exceptions.
this project is not urgent, so if extending the project on a longer period of time will save money, i would rather save the money, as it's not urgent, but we still would like to get it soon.
if any of my requirements is not possible, please be clear before i accept the bid, because after accepting your bid, you will be required to do everything we agreed on, no exceptions. so please don't think you can do everything, then when it's time to do it, you find out that it's not possible, or it's going to take longer, so you're not going to do it.
thx and good luck