We are looking for someone to assist with a PHP project. There is a small web application which is logging orders, but requires a clean up of the existing codebase. You need to be able to write clean code, and add some new features.
We will pay $100 for 25 hours of work.
The perfect candidate has the following qualities:
1. Reliability (completing tasks on schedule, on budget, and within quality requirements).
2. Friendly, Professional, and Trustworthy
3. Fast response times
4. Basic Microsoft Office software package
5. Good English ability
6. Clean code-writing ability with PHP.
7. We prefer working with individuals over teams or companies.
In your bid, please share:
1. The number of hours you will be available to work per week.
2. Some of the PHP applications that you've created, with a sample of your code, if possible.
This position could be a great opportunity for you to work with some hard-working and ethical people who will expect great things from you but will treat you well in return. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please submit a bid and we can continue the conversation.