3D Printing Cloud Engine Services - Marketplace Ecommerce - Community Portal
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €3138 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE DESCRIPTION***
Meshup is an online community Portal such us [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view], to sell, buy or share the 3d virtual model ideas of designers, build it with the 3d printer tecnology on-demand.
Our mission is to bring access to everyone to the 3D printing tecnology, allow users, designers, everyone, to produce itself 3d virtual ideas into real handy object. Every single product is 3D Printed on-demand on each sell.
User can buy object created by other community designer;
can share and sell their own design to the other users;
can open and on-line shop where place own design;
can talk and share ideas with other member with forums or blog.
3D Printers are a complex device, like the ordinary Paper Printers, but the only difference are that can build, create tangible objects (products) with commons materials (plastic, metal, ceramics, sandstone, etc.) from a 3 dimensional VIRTUAL model file.
So such as you can print a text document like [url removed, login to view] and get a plain paper printed with ink, you can 3D PRINT a [url removed, login to view] and get a tangible 3 dimensional object made in material you want.
For this reason we want to be an "On-line Cloud 3D Printer Services" for all the people who wants 3D print 3D virtual model.
I need to build a complex and strong system, that can be easily upgraded and expanded.
For that i need a well structure platform, build with the best lightweight and complete PHP Framework, using MVC structure, and integrating Cloud computing functions.
The provider, in order to be awarded for this project have to:
- Study and understand the user/designer needs for User-Generated-Content;
- Analyze and the perfect workflow to accomplish Company mission, the community growth and the Sales;
- Analyze and make a strong structure of the portals for all the taks, functions, purpose aspected. (Sitemaps);
- Analyze and suggest the best and secure solution to:
-- GET UGC (UserGeneratedContent) 3d virtual file;
-- STORE the UGC 3d virtual file
-- ANALYSE the UGC 3d virtual file in order to be sure that can be 3d printed in the material offered, and to ensure to detect any potential issues before the 3D printing;
-- CONTROL and Adjust the price of the 3d printing models in one-click, in order to estimate the price depending of the material and size of the object.
-- LOAD the UGC 3d virtual file in the page view with a 3d interactive viewer;
- Analyze and suggest the best and easy way to organize, display, list, add, modify or delete a Documentation Section where will listed tutorials, video tutorials or lesson type contents;
- Analyze and suggest the best and easy way to organize, display a Documentation Section where will listed all the offered materials for 3d printings, with description, sample image, data sheet, tips, warnings, and comparison table sheet.
- Submit the reason of suggested Programming Language;
- Submit the reason of suggested PHPframework;
- Submit the reason of suggested CMS;
- Submit or reviews the attached User workflow,
- Submit us the gambling odd of the solution proposed;
We will provide the sketch prototype of the template pages.
The provider will have to translate that with the Basic and complete Bootstrap Framework.
In some some case we will ask for some graphics modification to the main bootstrap.css.
PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED DOCS and upgrade, extends and develop a newer in-depth documentation.
It's recommended HIGH skills on programming, web-development, web 3d, framework, architecture and much more.
We will accept ONLY IN-DEPT PDF documentation with all the listed requirements below before we will award this project at the end of the expiration date. So take all the time you need to make the documentation required, and please DON'T PLACE BIDS AWARENESS OF THE FACTS!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online