Simple shopping cart
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 41
I need a quite simple php/mysql shopping cart. An existing script can be used and modified! It is important that it is kept very simple on user frontend.
If your bid is intended to make it using a script, please name the script. However it is created, it must work 100% bug free.
- The shopping cart must be password protected to enter. Login possible with customer number and zip code (users can only be created in admin backend)
- When logged in, on the left side there should be a navigation box with the category links. First to select category, then all products are displayed alphabetically
- no extra page for each product, products are only displayed in category with "Quantity" and "Add to cart" button
- thumbnail image enlarge function on mouseover
- Shopping cart page where all products added are displayed
- On the shopping cart page, there should be one button "Checkout", once this is pressed, client will be asked for Customer number and Zip code, if both inputs are correct the user will see their address and order data and a button "Confirm Order", once this is pressed the order will be saved and
confirmation e-mails will be sent to client and admin
- no payment gateway or function needed
- Admin backend should be protected with user and password
- Users should can be created, modified, deleted (customer number, e-mail, company name, full name, street, zip code, city, country, vat id)
- All orders should be seen in backend with date, customer number, Zip code, company name, products, status (pending or completed, can be changed)
- Product categories should can be created / modified / deleted
- Products should can be added / modified / deleted with title, description, image, eur price, display / hide, available / not available
- everything nice but simple and minimalist formated and styled using a global css file
- the use of a global language file for all words usedGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online