I need a php script to do the following - X-cart environment
1. download 2 files via ftp "[url removed, login to view] - list of items" and "[url removed, login to view] - list of discontinued items"
1a. [url removed, login to view] has several columns for example "category" "price" in stock" "qty" "shipping" etc...
2. I have created 2 TXT files as follow:
2b. banned items -- one text entry per line (ie. pills, 1234 $0.99, etc).
2c. [url removed, login to view] -- includes pricing criteria for categories/subcategories
3. Read [url removed, login to view] file line by line, remove banned lines
4. Locate appropriate rule to change price for items
5. create output file ([url removed, login to view]) compatible with x-cart.
the script must accept parameters and run as a cron job
for example: php [url removed, login to view] -populate, php [url removed, login to view] - update
1. Read the [url removed, login to view] file
1a. if item does not exist, add it to X-cart
1b. update qty, price, description, etc in Xcart
read the [url removed, login to view] file, update "in stock value y/n" and "qty"
The script should synchronize all items between [url removed, login to view] and Xcart's DB,
Price change can apply to main category with or without sub categories, category example:
100 - kitchen (main)
101 - pots (sub)
105 - silverware (sub)
110 - knives (sub)
200 - household (main)
Images for all items are located in 1 folder for now, you will need to split them in blocks of 4,000 images per folder. Images and locations can be stored in mysql for lookup.
I do not have thumbnails, if you can create them on the fly using Xcart that's gret if not I'll create thumbs per your specifications.
This is a simplified explanation of the project, more details will be provided before starting the project.
I need it finished this week, sample files will be provided, you can develop it on your or mine server. Please do not apply if you cannot finish it within few days. Entire script should not take more than 10 hrs to complete.