- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 27
this is a full ecommerce website for a jewelry company. we would like to use oscommerce for it as most of the requirements are already built in. no designing or templating needs to be done as that will be done in a later phase.
the requirements of the project are as follows:
* Dynamic content must not affect SEO
* Secure E-commerce System that includes linking to our bank account – setting up credit-card transfer of funds etc. Example – bluenile.com.
* Ability to get a download of all items carried on the website in excel/csv format.
* Ability to upload excel/csv file and update all products on website immediately.
* Content should be viewable in LIVE mode or TEST mode to avoid posting incorrect data to website.
* There should be a pullback feature if a mistake is made and content posted is incorrect.
* Database: Create a secure database that stores all products in our system – each product is assigned with all attributes including style number, price, category of product, etc.
* Setup product database, which is clean – no hard-coding and can be manually updated using an online tool or through excel.
* Ability to add new product on a regular basis – new products will automatically added into new product category – link to other categories like hot sellers, men’s, ladies, yellow gold, white gold, etc.
* One product can be added and linked to multiple categories or websites or kept exclusive.
* Ability to add 1-4 photos for each product. 1 is thumbnail, 3 additional photos for product detail page.
* Link products that are matching sets or go together. For example while a customer is browsing, if one ring has a matching earring and pendant – show the pendant and earring as a matching set. If another ring is a similar product – display it as a similar product. [url removed, login to view] concept where they show you similar products when you’re browsing a specific product.
* Recommended Product based on previous purchase
* Similar products (other similar types of rings, if customer is looking at one type of ring)
* Site saves what products are viewed by customer – and added to cart.
* Wish List – products can be added to wish-list.
* Link a product to a specific website– for example if there is a website called RETAILER [url removed, login to view] – and he wants product B. We can add product B into his site only and not others.
* We can make a product exclusive to a specific retailer – other retailers cannot add it to their site.
* Keep track of which customers have purchased which products. Give them recommendations based on these products. This can be done with an online tool – generate an email with a link that generates a page with all their recommended products and similar products. This can be sent manually or automatically. Automatically would be sent on their birthday, anniversary, mothers day, valentines day, Christmas – etc.
* Keep customers information in the database – including birthdays and anniversaries – automatically send out invitation each month giving a discount or special offer to purchase.
* Referral Feature - Upon signing up, customer is asked if he would like to refer friends and family. If he makes referrals (email address, first and last name) and a friend signs up and purchases from us, he will automatically receive a $25 credit in his account for the referral. Also send this invitation to refer via email.
* Celebrate every anniversary/bday with a greeting by email to our customers and a special offer. Reqd. Info from customers during signup.
* Upon receiving the shipment – people can rate the product and give a testimonialGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online