I need someone to fix some stuff on a magento site and the list includes.
1. Some few styling edits.
[url removed, login to view] regarding the checkout cart, in the product page and checkout cart the number in the quanitity box is touching the top of the box...are you able to fix that? Also the quanitity function on the checkout cart page page needs an update button so the total price can track the quanitity. For example, if you put in "3" for quantity nothing happens.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming language(s): Magento
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred