We are looking for a PHP programmer to help us with a PHP application that is currently underway and about halfway finished. This particular need is to develop a custom sign up process for us using Social Engine. Basically we need to add a few custom fields to the Social Engine Sign up process, add a few third party plugins like an invite script and Open ID sign up, and be able to pass this information along to our custom PHP software platform during the sign up process.
So, this consists of several steps, anything mentioned other than the actual development you need to do, such as plugins, etc. we have already purchased or will purchase.
1. Clean install of Social Engine on new domain or sub domain we provide
2. New Install of social engine theme we want to use
3. Install Open ID Social Engine Sign up plugin
4. Develop custom sign up process within Social Engine. We will provide details but you will need to add a few fields, a world database for a user to select where they are located and most importantly you must pass this information across to our custom PHP application from social engine during the sign up process
5. Install Social Engine Inviter Script
6. Develop custom Cookies so when a user logs into the front end via social engine, they are also logged into our custom PHP program via the cookies.
All you have to do is the coding and installing, everything else will be provided to you. I also have a further technical document if you are interested. I have some quotes from developers that Social Engine recommends but am having a hard time communicating with them, but I have a general idea of what this should cost. I am not cheap but don't like overpaying for things either.
Contact me and I can give further details.