482401 Facebook Connected Script
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 1
To be really honest, i do not know if such a work could be done, but if done, i have a limited budget to get it done for personal use.
I login into Facebook every 15 minutes waiting for a few people to talk to. So i want the following script created...
The script to do the following:
1. Sign in silently for me every 1,3,5 hours [most probably via cron so i could setup/modify the time myself]
2. Check for the person indicated by me [identified by name] to be online.
3. If online, send me an email.
4. I'll be using that email to update my facebook page, and once the facebook page is updated i'll get an SMS/text message from Facebook services with the update.
The big question stands? Is such a thing possible?
I think with some PHP's/JS it could be quite possible.
I'll require some quotes. Payment paypal, after the demo is show.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online