Image display and share website
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1349 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $2000 AUD
We need a website application that does the following:
- The website will accept an HTTP Post request with an image an a text field from an external application. Many images with text fields may be posted in quick timeframes. This will be done programmatically (the HTTP post and the receiving without user input).
- The website will then display the photos in as real time as possible in the system, and allow filtering by date (Show Today, Last Week, Last Month, All) or ordered by the text field.. The text field from accompanying the image will say "Sent from <>"
- A user will have a username and password so they can login (needs to support multiple users with different photos coming to it). A unique identifier should be mapped to each user so the external app knows which user to post to. The creation of a new user/pass can be done in the backend by our support team provided reasonable instructions given... Front end to do this is not yet required.
- The user can then select one or many images, and take a few actions:
1) Email the photo/s to a series of email addresses.
2) Share the photo on Facebook (and any business pages they admin)
3) Share the photo on twitter, google+ and instagram.
4) Post the photos to an RSS Feed.
5) Delete the photo/s
With the first three, we imagine you would use appropriate API, with the 4th, you must create the unique RSS Feed per client with the photos so we can use external systems to display the images when they are posted.
The customer an logout and login whenever they feel like it from the system.
Other development notes:
- Design can be very simple, but be able to be used on tablets or PC's as required.. Thumbnails that can expand is ideal. We will provide logo for the website, but you can create a CSS to make it look neat... Functionality over looks, and as simple as you can make it.
- We will host everything and can deploy with your instructions once its ready.
- We require all source code with good commenting.
We need the project in a matter of a week or two, so we are looking for someone who can do this quite quickly, and you will get good support from our team.
Look forward to it!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online