Design and build a LinkedIn login Wordpress Plugin that works with WordPress latest version and the the version before (becuase not everybody has php 5.2) to perform the following tasks:
1. Allow user to use their LinkedIn account to sign on to the Wordpress website.
2. Integrate with LinkedIn ([url removed, login to view]) to authenticate user.
3. Use standard OAuth approach to authenticate the user.
4. Upon authentication from [url removed, login to view], the LinkedIn login WordPress plugin will need to create a WordPress user on the system.
5. Allow Wordpress site to capture user's first name, last name, display name, email address and profile.
6. The LinkedIn login plugin should have a backend CMS component to allow business users to configure the plugin. Similar to the Facebook login plugin, provide a menu to add LinkedIn api key and secret key (whatever LinkedIn has). In addition, allow business users to set comments being posted as "display name," "first name," "first name + last name," or "email address."
7. Allow user to post comments on both Wordpress and their LinkedIn profile
It should behave similiar to the wp facebook connect plugin.