PHP function to update Facebook's fan page
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
We need a PHP function to update the Facebook's fan page status in this simple format: facebook_update($status);
You need to create a html test page to post the $status to the function.
The function will be use in an application by many users with many browsers and need to perform this issues:
- grant access to use Facebook Api with oAuth and save the token access in the server, so many user may update the same account status in any computer or browser any time using this initial authorization.
- You are required to create well-commented source code.
- Your script need to use only 4 php files or less.
- The script must return "OK" if the status was successfully sent or return a short description of the error.
Please read all this issues carefully and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online