A contest will be held at our site [url removed, login to view] to allow users to post the toughest SAP problems that they have solved in their career so far and the site vistors will vote for the best solution using the FB like button. The winner will get USD1000 hot cash, payment via paypal.
You need to code this contest system which shd work as follows :-
1) Accept the title of the Solution from the users first. An html page should be generated under this title dynamically during run time.
2) When the user clicks continue button, open the dynamically generated html page for them to enter the details of the problem and the solution using a [url removed, login to view] comments box. The user needs to click 4 check boxes to agree to terms and conditions of the contest before they can submit their solution for contesting. Option must also be provided for the contestants to share the solution they posted by inviting their social network contacts from facebook and twitter.
3) Place a facebook like button on top of this page to allow the other visitors to vote for the submitted solutions.
4) The submitted solutions will be listed in a table format in the contest home page, latest will be listed first. The title of the solution will be listed as a hyperlink. The following statistics will be displayed next to each solution title, Total FB likes, Total Disqus comments. When the link is clicked a new page will be opened showing the dynamically generated html page and the [url removed, login to view] comments of problem description and proposed solution.
5) 10 titles will be listed first and then when the user presses the page down button another 10 latest titles will be loaded and displayed, this operation continues in this way until all the titles are displayed.
6) The homepage for this contest will be designed separately and i will give it to you once its ready so that you can incorporate your codes onto the page design.