Adaptive E-Commerce Site(s) Parsing/Scraping Program
This project was awarded to AstreyLabs for $333 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Although this is a relatively "simple" project, I have run into tremendous issues in the past with freelancers who bid for the job and when awarded the job it was clear they were not able or not experienced. Please do not waste your time or my time and money if you are unable to do this or have not written very similar type code in the past or do not have a portfolio of past work I can see. That being said......
We require a scraping/parsing software, with a very simple user friendly user interface that will scrape/parse data from e-commerce sites and export the data into set fields in an excel spreadsheet. The following are the requirements:
1. It must be an ADAPTIVE program! Meaning it needs to be able to adapt to the different e-commerce sites that would be entered so that it can effectively scrape/parse each one.
2. It should be SIMPLE with regards to the UI ..... prefferably it should have a field where we can enter the URL of the site we want data scraped/parsed, hit "enter" and it goes to work.
3. It needs to scrape/parse this specific data from the sites entered (we will always want the same info from each site) and export the data into an excel spread sheet.
a) Product Title (name)
b) Manufacturer or Brand
c) Model #
d) UPC #
e) Shipping price if possible
4. Given that we are looking for a programmer that is very familiar with this type of work and has completed much of it, we are looking for someone that has much of the base work already done from prior projects and therefore has the ability to finish this project within 2-3 days and cheaply.
We look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online