Allow users to sign up to post text/images to Facebook wall
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 7
I have a current working PHP script which posts Bible verses and images to my Facebook page automatically. For this project, I simply want other Facebook users to be able to post the same Bible verses and images to their personal Facebook wall automatically. It will be the same as them sharing it, they can choose how often they want the script/app to post to their wall. See below for the user experience:
1. User sees a link on my Facebook page where they can sign up to have daily Bible verses posted to their Facebook wall.
2. They click link, it goes to a page on my website that has a form where a user can sign up: [url removed, login to view] (even better is if the signup page on my website shows up in a tab/page on Facebook).
3. The form allows user to determine whether they want it posted 6 times daily, twice daily, once daily, or once a week.
4. After submitting, data is saved to a mysql database, and it probably reads data from their Facebook profile, they have to agree for the Facebook app to get the data.
5. The posts will be the same as current posts on [url removed, login to view] - which I have a script that uses Facebook API. Basically, it needs to be a simple, easy way to get users to post the daily Bible verses on their wall.
My budget is under $150, as I think this will be easy for someone experienced in PHP and Facebook API. Need completed in 1 week- start April 4 and end April 12. I will offer a small bonus if completed a few days early.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online