Amazon Web Service
This project is now closed with a project budget of $250 - $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Over 90% of Amazon buyers typically fail to leave feedback. In addition, customers with a negative experience are more motivated to leave feedback.
Please build some feature like website
[url removed, login to view]
Using Amazon MWS, I need to
1) Automatically send feedback requests (no manual imports!)
2) Email creation wizard (customize your email text and add my company logo!)
3) Professionally-designed email templates
4) All emails sent contain Feedback link to make leaving feedback easy
5) Manually exclude any order from receiving a feedback email
6) Supports [url removed, login to view], .ca, .[url removed, login to view], .de, .it and .fr seller accounts
7) Include link for customers to leave a product review
8 ) Send feedback requests for FBA orders
9) Receive automatic email notification when negative or neutral feedback is received
10) Automatically exclude orders based on various criteria
11) Tools to help manage neutral and negative feedback
For this project, you will need to host it on your own servers whilst you develop and test this.
You will also need your own amazon developer log in details and and active amazon sandbox account so you can test this. Access to my account cannot be given.
If you do not have access to amazon mws and an amazon selling account then you will not be able to work on this project, so please don't place a bid.
I would need to see it working on your test website before you handover the files and we complete this job.
Again, please understand - you need the relevant amazon accounts.
If you would like any clarification of this job, please ask before you place a bid. Thank you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online