Amazon to eBay Turbolist Scraper and poster
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $323 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am after a windows based 'system' that that can scrape Amazon UK products based on various keywords I supply. It should also scrape these products based on numerous factors (cost more than £x amount, only sold by Amazon etc.). Once this info has been scraped (pictures, description etc.), checked against banned word list/content and additional terms appended or prefixed to the original title, the 'system' should then create an eBay Turbo Lister compatible .csv file with all of the required information.
The system should then be able to post the created .csv file via Turbo Lister using various, randomly selected, professional looking eBay templates onto eBay UK. The templates should include the ability to show multiple pictures (if there are any) into the product description.
This system would be able to put up many thousands of eBay listings very quickly, automatically once the keywords have been supplied to scrape Amazon UK.
Also, being able to check prices on eBay of other listings who use the same Amazon scraped title as us and their prices would be great.
We would prefer someone who has done this kind of work before specifically with experience with eBay's Turbo Lister program so they know what we are talking about as we don't really want to explain this.
The delivered code must be java/php/html etc. source code. It should not contain any compiled code or encrypted code.
I appreciate this only gives you an idea of what I would like to achieve, and if you are interested I will list all of the finer points for you. In the mean time, please ask any questions you have and I while answer to the best of my ability.
Is this something you would be interested in, and if so, can you give as much detail as to why you think you would be best for the job including any demos or links to similar work you have completed in the past please.
From chatting to a few of you it seems I need to change my requirements somewhat. I have sent this to a couple of people already, but here it is for everybody. I will extend the project for a couple of days so that you can either keep, amend or remove your bid accordingly.
These are the requirements:
1. The tool will be web based (and hosted by me), secure and should not contain any compiled or encrypted code.
2. It will scrape Amazon UK based on given criteria such as keyword(s), price (min/max), category and seller (eg would need to be sold by Amazon UK only) etc. As much information as possible would need to be scraped from each product identified.
3. The information will be used to post listings on eBay UK
4. Before posting to eBay the scraped information would need the price adjusting based on certain agreed formula and the Amazon titles would have the option to have pre-set keyword terms appended and/or prefixed to the scraped title. Being able to edit the title manually before listing on eBay as well as checking scraped content against a banned keyword list would be required too.
5. Post the scraped content as listings onto eBay UK. It would need to be able to post to different, selectable eBay accounts as well as accounts with or without an eBay 'store'.
6. The listings will use a generic, but attractive template that is SEO optimised and designed by you.
7. Once the eBay listings are live, they need to be checked often automatically by the tool (would agree a time after asking your opinion on this) to ensure the scraped price hadn't changed and the stock levels were correct. Changing the price/stock levels of the live listings as they change on Amazon would be required and the removing of any listings if the product gets removed from Amazon or stock levels reach zero.
There would definitely be future work to expand on the outlined requirements above at a later date.
Please let me know if there is anything I have missed you think I should include for or could be done 'better', or if you just need anything clarifying before bidding.
Thank you for your help with this,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online