Application - Roulette Bot
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $929 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Greetings. Thanks for taking the time to look at this opportunity.
My partner and I are looking to have an application developed that will work universally on Windows and Mac.
This software will automate a very repetitive and tedious task, all by itself: My personal roulette betting strategy.
Roulette Bot will automate our proprietary betting strategy with customizable data fields.
Required to follow specific set of rules consistently.
We need a private (not for sale), automated roulette bot software running on both Windows and Mac with these general features:
- undetectable, not viewable or perceivable by casino website(s).
- european roulette wheels only. (one Zero)
- ability to run 24/7/365 on its own, unsupervised.
- has own "browser window" within interface, to navigate online roulette casinos (can select casino to play at from drop-down menu).
- software can play multiple roulette tables simultaneously.
- software has tabbed interface: new tab = new casino &/OR second/third/fourth/fifth account on same casino site
- software stores casino(s) login(s), email(s), password(s) and account balance(s) for quick reference
- software has proxy &/OR VPN support
- custom fields and check boxes allow for customizing of betting strategy. (will specify below)
- needs to be able to reset roulette game after 5 consecutive losses. (works with casinos I have in mind)
- needs to be able to follow a simple algorithm (will reveal once hired)
- software must track user balance, win/loss with a graph.
- software must track spin results and display probability for the next spin in %.
- software backtesting feature would be lovely (uses its own random number generator similar to roulette system, to calculate profitability on given custom settings) but not required.
- programmer must have previous experience and thorough understanding of the roulette game.
Details of the betting strategy will be revealed upon hire for purpose of clear communication and understanding of bots requirements.
A Fancy GUI is not necessary. Just a basic/default GUI to make it navigable.
ROULETTE BOT CUSTOM FIELDS:
1. Betting "unit" size. (initial bet = betting unit size)
2. Spin-Level Profit Target (desired profit on one spin won) - will go into the algorithm.
3. Overall Master-Level Daily Profit Target (when bot stops for the day after reaching profit target)
3. Max single "round" stop loss in units. (max "unit" loss on given round - where a round consists of "X" consecutive losses or 1 single win.)
4. Max consecutive losses per "round."
5. Session-Level profit target (max profit per session - where a series of games and their losses and profits add up to this one profit goal, ending the session).
5. Number of self-canceling bet losses before entering into a "game." (will explain in more detail once hired)
6. Number of "rounds" per game - where each round is separated by a hard reset of the casino game (only a few allow this - I will provide them)
a) One single win ends the entire game, starting a new game on "round" #1.
b) One single loss employs our proprietary betting strategy algorithm.
If this is something you can execute with excellence, you are the one for the job. When applying, please provide any and all previous experience with Roulette/Casino Bots in the past and how well you estimate you can execute this task. Must be willing to work on continued bot updates over time, to keep up with OS updates - on a "Gig-to-gig" basis.
Thank you for reading. We are looking forward to working with you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online