Article to video with Text-to-speech software + extra features
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1267 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
The last couple of months a programmer has been creating software for me. The problem is, he hasn't been online for more than 3 weeks and doesn't answer any of my emails or messages. That's the reason why I'm looking for a new programmer.
I have an alpha version of the software, but I haven't got the source code. If your application is good enough I will show it to you so you can rebuild the software.
To give you an indication of the features:
- Screen + audio recorder
- Basic video editor (cut, paste etc.)
- Article to video with Text-to-Speech.
- Video spinner
- Video converter (convert videos to .avi. mp4 etc.)
- Video uploader to Youtube and 10 other video sharing sites.
- Keygen registration security.
Please only apply if you match the following requirements:
- You can work on it fulltime (around 8 hours a day)
- You are online at Skype on the hours you work.
- You can communicate through email and skype in decent English.
- You have experience with creating video software.
- You must be able to give support after the software is finished.
- You must be able to create a good looking and easy to use UI.
- You have a good quality internet connection.
- You must report your progress a couple of times a week.
- The software must be created in Adobe Air (preferably).
Also, please answer these questions:
1. What is your time zone?
2. Why should I give you this job?
If you match these requirements and can answer these questions properly, then we might get to work with eachother.
The attached file is a Word document with the features.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online