Asterisk -AWS/EC2 PHP MySQL
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
I currently have my phone system loaded and functioning on AWS EC2. I have a sip trunk through Nextiva in connection with EC2. Clients wanting to use our automated system have the have the ability to either enter 1 of 2 numeric identifiers. If recognized the caller hears either a text to speech recall from MySQL DB or a prerecorded WAV file giving the caller the name and phone number of the company location managing their account. At the end of the recording they have the ability to here again or be transferred to the phone number that is associated with that particular account.
I have all the PHP files associated with the development. There are currently 4 CSV formats I use to manipulate the DB.
a)upload the initial file
b)upload changes to the location of a particular client
c)upload new status codes associated with each account
d)change the status associated with a particular account.
1. The project is to add at least one additional sip trunk line connected to a duplicate copy of the DB currently running on EC2.
2. Fix a bugs in the system which stops my upload when it finds a duplicate key in DB. I need the code altered so a selection box opens when duplicate record is found and the ability to fix it on the fly OR have the code dump that account into a separate field in the DB and continue with the upload uninterrupted. Bid on the code dump and we'll address the ability to fix on the fly with additional milestone payment.
3. If a client enters their unique identifier into the phone system and they have two or more different accounts associated with separate companies the code fails.
4. I currently use Comma Delimited file format to upload or make changes to the DB. I would prefer to use and excel spread sheet without converting to comma delimited.
5. General improvements to voice quality, speed and functionality and security that can be paid for in additional milestones once the developer understands the current configuration. Including using a better Text to Speech engine.
I'll upload an example (slightly altered for security) of php code.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online