Asterisk PBX Post Call Survey (quality assurance for agents)
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1299 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
An automated post telephone contact survey
• Customer calls, hears a message asking if he would like to participate in a customer satisfaction survey, after the call.
• Customer chooses "yes" or "no".
• Customer's call goes through to the agent line.
• Customer interacts with agent.
• Upon the end of the interaction, the agent, who is able to identify whether the customer chose to participate in the survey, asks the customer to hold on for the survey. (This does not take place if the agent identifies that the customer chose not to participate).
• Customer, then, hears pre-determined questions about the quality of service he has just received, and rates the level of service.
• When he completes the survey, the results are stored in a database, preferably along with some identification properties, such as time and date of call and customer's telephone number.
• We should have real-time access to the aforementioned database via a user interface, to review results, as well as an option to receive scheduled reports, via email.
Note: We should get records of complete and incomplete surveys. An example of an incomplete survey is when a customer hangs up before responding to all questions in the surveys. Also, we should be able to customize the survey questions, as well as answer options, e.g. rate on a numerical scale, choose from "dissatisfied", "satisfied", "very satisfied", etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online