Hi, I'm looking for a screensaver that will play YouTube videos automatically (full screen) whenever the screensaver activates.
Here are the specifics I'm looking for:
1) Simple-to-install .exe with simple walkthrough wizard install screens that look nice
2) Manageable options that can be changed in the screensaver settings (see below)
3) In settings, user should be able to type in what type of videos they are looking for (this should be the same as if they went to youtube and just typed in the search box (The user should be able to change the search keywords at anytime in the screensaver settings.
4) There should be a box where they can enter multiple searches (1 per line, up to 20)
How to make a potato clock
5) Add checkbox option to shuffle, or play all videos under each search keyword 1 at a time, and then proceed to the next search keyword. If "shuffle" option checked, it should just randomly jump between search keywords as well as randomly shuffle the videos under each keyword for a completely random experience
6) The screensaver should act just like any screensaver and just start at the desired time user enters in settings (example: after 5 min), and automatically start playing video fullscreen (should stop like any screensaver instantly on mouse move or keyboard key press) It should also play one video after another continuously and automatically with no input from user
7) The connection to youtube should be hidden...it should not open a visible browser.
8) The name of the software should be called "Awesome FREE Youtube Screensaver"
9) The software MUST be activated to be able to be used. User must enter their email address, and they should automatically be emailed a random activation code that will activate the software.
10) When user activates their copy by email, their email address should be added to email list automatically (Aweber, etc) AND to an Excel file. The Aweber list name will be given to you, and I would like to be able to change this if necessary somehow.
I don't have a large budget for this project (about $200), but I do have several projects I would like in the future, so if you do a great job, I would definitely hire you again for others.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $220 for this job
I've read the project requirements and it sounds interesting. I'm a professional Software Engineer and very experienced .Net developer. Please read my PM for more clarifications.
We can provide you complete work with facility that you can pay as we work and can provide you real time communication about the project too please check your message in detail for more information