Broken Project - Cubecart and OpenCart programmer required
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $468 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This project is 80% complete and we need to finish it off.
We are currently using cubecart as platform, but now we want to use opencart as [url removed, login to view] Must be upgradable, once new version of opencart is released at [url removed, login to view] We want to use back all the (products and reviews) data in mysql and redesign and display out in more professional way.
Also we want:
1. Keep and fineture current SEF URL, by using .htaccess.
2. Create Seller account (Store Seller) like ebay Seller account - which can be review by this buyers
3. Enhance the current product review system like amazon products review system or even better
4. Create many to many e-commerce platform (many stores serve many customers)
and also some other points.
The website is [url removed, login to view]
Use [url removed, login to view] as platform so that it become many to many platform (not one to many), since this website is for many stores' users to sell products for all the register buyers. Multiple Stores' owner able to open its own store and handle their own respective orders from customers
[url removed, login to view] was the 1st store of [url removed, login to view], and sub-domain is automatically created when the store is created.
This website owner will able to monitor and manage the store owners [Store Management System](example: approve, suspend, delete the store and set the 'cut' rate (deduct commission) from each sales, merge or modify the products etc) and also have access to all stores and customers database.
This website is review driven website, and it able to get the Product information, Customer Name and Products' Review from Amazon Webservices via API and update and save to local mysql automatically. probably you need to finetune and enhance it.
But their rating is converted our rating system which is "-5 to +5", current overall rating calculation is incorrect, you need to fix it
Must have "Facebook Bridge" feature, able to automatically update to "facebook page" for each review, Similar like WordBooker Plugin for Wordpress.
Also able to automatically update to povosha twitter account using [url removed, login to view] for each review
A. Main [url removed, login to view]
1. When click "Buy from our store" or "X Stores" - it will list all the stores which have the specific products
2. When user click on "Place your ads Here", it will go to the Ads management system, which enable user to see the price for that location and upload their banners and make the payment using Paypal. After it will goes to admin page, waiting for admin approval.
When there is a ads other users able to Review the ads and give rating.
3. The up or down arrow beside the "Sort by:" indicate ascending or descending when click
4. Please add "Follow us on Twitter" with Total number of followers icon and "Follow us on Facebook" icon with Total number of followers and their face icon and "Like" icon for facebook (which is currently not in Main [url removed, login to view])
5. When user type at the Search box, it will show the suggestion text during user type in the words, it is already like google search function., but we need to enhance it (which was Done)
6. Admin page can be access through [url removed, login to view]
7. Most of the items we need are shown in the Main [url removed, login to view] file, but there might be changes for unforeseen circumstances
B. Ads [url removed, login to view]
1. All features same as above, it show review ads instead of product
C. Shop [url removed, login to view]
1. When click on "Buy from our store" or "X Stores" it will show this page
D. [url removed, login to view]
1. "Seller info" replace with "Store info" and can be rate by buyer, the rating system is similar with ebay rating system.
After completed we need to test out and must help us to do the fine tune. The code should be well commented and you should also have the detailed documentation on and explanation on your code.
Please check detailed requirements attached. Ask me any questions required.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online