Build a Magento extension or a PHP Script which works with CSV files and Amazon / eBay
This project was successfully completed by wildCat for $720 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In10 days
I am using a magento extension which exports orders placed through various channels, namely Amazon and eBay.
I am using an extension for Amazon and eBay synchronization -- M2E Pro. The system is running on Amazon AWS Linux 64 bit.
I need a php script or magento extension built, which will perform the following functions:
1. My export extension dumps a lot of data in the CSV while exporting orders.
We need to modify the exported CSV file to remove all un-needed fields and only leave specified data.
2. Pull Amazon product data using Amazon ASIN number associated with sold SKU number of the product.
3. Compare Amazon product title and Magento Store product title.
4. Calculate profit / loss for each order by subtracting "cost" value associated with every product from Amazon (and eBay) earnings value.
5. Interface should have functionality to select the "orders CSV file" which will be stored on the server.
After the parsing and operations outlined above, the interface should display each order on a new line.
I need to see the results of comparing the titles. If titles identical - green check mark, if no - red x.
Both Titles need to be displayed for comparison.
I need to see the results of profit / loss, profit amount in green, loss in red. Totals on the bottom.
Each order line needs to have a check box. If check box is ticked - order is approved.
Approved orders then get exported into a CSV as described in step 1. Data fields structure will be provided.
Additionally let me know if you are skilled with magento, I'd love to be able to import the tracking numbers file back into magento and I am willing to pay extra for it.
This doesn't have to be an extension, it could be a separate php/html page/script.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online