CakePHP Application Phase Two Features
This project was successfully completed by Naouali for $4120 USD in 45 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
Completed In45 days
I need a developer who is skilled in CakePHP to participate in a phase 2 web application development project.
I currently have an existing CakePHP web application developed. I now need to hire a small number of other developers (most likely two) to assist me in implementing the next round of features over the next 4 to 6 weeks. I am attaching the requirements for the second project phase, which will hopefully provide an idea of the scope.
The specifics of what would be required are as follows:
• Work 40 hours per week for 4 to 6 weeks (or less if we fulfill the project requirements quickly)
• Meet daily with the rest of the project team to provide updates and coordinate efforts
• Utilize Rally for project task tracking, assignment, and bug reporting
• Have good skills in CakePHP, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, and Linux (SSH and SCP)
• Speak/understand English well enough to participate verbally in the daily team meeting
• (We will also be using Git for source control, but this is not a required skill set.)
Please note this project is taking place on an Amazon EC2 instance, so you NEED to know how to utilize SSH and SCP to either move your work up to the server as you progress locally *or* work directly on the server using the console only (i.e. no UI).
Please note that if we do finish the project early you will still be paid the *full* amount you agreed to work for. I will also setup weekly milestone payments, so that as the project progresses you are paid throughout (i.e. no risk on your side of not being paid).
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online