I am a very small conference and event management company. I have some systems in place but would like to replace/upgrade. I manage 3 to 5 conferences each year from my office. My next conference is in September and I need to start promoting it by the end of June at the latest.
I would like help with the following:
- Registration form so that delegates from all over the world can register for a conference
- There are about five events each year and each one has its own registration form. The forms are similar but with
different fields and different registration amounts. Most registration fees are in USD. A couple of the smaller one
day events require the addition of VAT
- The registration form must be secure as we are accepting registration fees for the conferences
- The forms vary in the number of fields. There can be up to 20 combinations. For example: earlybird; earlybird + dinner guest; earlybird + dinner guest + workshop; standard; standard_dinner guest and so on)
- Perhaps a 'shopping cart' registration form may be the easiest ???
- The registration form needs to link to Saferpay (there is a possibility we could change from Saferpay but the preference is to stay with Saferpay)
- Details from the registration form feed into the registration database which must be secure.
- Need for a reliable database that reports detailed information
- Database fields to be: ID number, Date registered, First name, last name, job title, company, address,country, telephone number, subscriber, non-subscriber, registration fee