Create a Stock Import Process
- Status Completed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 14
Stock Import Process
- Collect CSV file from multiple FTP Locations (File formats may different, slightly)
- Prefix stock code with supplier name, lookup table to be provided.
- I need to be able to set-up new CSV files & locations for this to collect from without the need for more programming
- Create a standard output csv file and post to FTP location.
- This process needs to run every 15 mins
Back Order & PO Creation
- Collect Back order file from FTP location (Standard Format CSV Template, 5 columns of data)
- Split out back orders by supplier (Lookup table provided)
- By Supplier create Supplier specific POs based on a following rules:
- Group back orders by sales channel for each supplier
- Sum the number of back orders by stock code
- Check if item is sold in packs, if yes, round the value required up to pack qty - lookup table provided & required to be editable by me
- Output this file into standard PO format for our system and output into Supplier import file. (The output values can differ between our system PO & supplier PO due to packs. We will explain this in greater detail)
- this process needs to run twice a day, once at 10am and once at 4pm. We therefore need to deduct the PO’s raised at 10am from the additional requirements at 4pm. Excludes Saturday
I am looking for this to be completely automated. I need alerts or triggers for issues/failed outputs. I need a complete testing phase, to ensure this works 100% accurate.
I need to be able to turn this on/off if required.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online