We have an outlook macro which extracts an address text from a standard format email and prints an address label. We have switched our email to google apps/gmail and so we need the function to be re-created to be used from gmail.
This could be a chrome extension or similar. However, I'm happy to hear suggestions on the best way to organise this.
The address labels arrive in our email inbox in the particular format (see attached document for detail). The program should identify each field and should formatted in into an address format i.e.
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Town / City
The following checks/adjustments should be made to the format;
* The postcode field should be adjusted to be capital letters
* The name and address fields should be adjusted so that the first letter of each word is made a capital letter. i.e. bank moore house would become Bank Moore House
* If any of the lines are blank, they should be removed from the label i.e. “Address Line 2” is often blank, so in this instance this field would be removed
* Font should be changed to “Calibri”
* Page size / layout should be amended to be label size of the printer (details to follow)
* Font size should be 15 point
This should be a fairly simple project to format an email address notification into a address label ready to be print.