Create a horizontal feature filter above product list
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £199 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING. YOU MUST BE CAPABLE TO CREATE THE MODULE AS SPECIFIED AS IT MAY NOT EVEN BE POSSIBLE.
I want a module that shows filters on top of the product list. It will be sticky (can scroll down and it will remain on top) and will function similarly to block layered navigation e.g.
1. Customers can select multiple filters within one feature and across features
2. Customers can deselect selection
3. Only features for certain categories will show (e.g. will not show height of heel in the dresses category).
These are examples:
4. Please click "Enter Now": [url removed, login to view]
a. No search bar is required
b. I want to click the features, not hover.
c. I want a price slider
d. I want the supplier and manufacturer to have a scroll bar and select box as there will be over 100.
e. Note that i have many features (around 30) so i will need the features on two lines unlike one line shown in the example.
5. Here's another example, but i prefer the first example: [url removed, login to view]
Scroll down, you will see both are sticky.
NB. ONLY THOSE WHO STATE THEY HAVE LOOKED AT THE EXAMPLES WILL HAVE A CHANCE AT SELECTION AS I NEED REASSURANCE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online