Create an html5 game
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $741 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
User side :
1. The user will enter to the Facebook app after liking the page.
2. User will see the map of Saudi with some small smiley faces around the 3 cities. ( under the map there is a button to spread the happiness )
3. The next page the user will have a small kind of game, ( check the attached stand photo ) the user will see the stand with a sad face on it. He should drag a red hart from the right and put into the basket ( each heart represent 5 Saudi Riyal that will offer as a charity ) the sad face will pass through 3 stages since the basket will be full if the user drags 3 hearts in it. 15 riyal is the max. After that the user should click on spread the happiness button. He will see that his smiley face have been added to the map.
4. A pop up will appear in order to publish a sentence on his wall including a hashtag #, after the user publish it on his wall he will be redirected to the final page.
5. The final section is where the user can spread the happiness by putting the smiley face on his profile picture with the hashtag on it as a slogan ( the user will have the ability to use any photo and to drag the items he wants on it place it and save it to be as a profile pic ).
Promoter side :
1. The promoter will only help the users to put in the things to be donated in the basket.
2. The promoter will then ask the user to enter his name and press on (spread the happiness button ) on the app ( on the iPad )
3. On the app a smiley will be added to the map and a post will be generated on the page saying that this person ( his name ) has shared the happiness with + the Hashtag.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online