Create html5 mp3 player
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $375 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $300 USD
I need an mp3 player for my websites.... this player must work perfectly in all navigators and in all kind of devices including PCs, Tablets and Smartphones (also Mac devices).... thats why i prefer html5.... but other technology could be fine.
Some features for the player:
1) User can´t skip a track.... they can only click on play, stop or change the volume. And I would like to have the chance to enable or disable these functions so for one kind of users they can´t change volume or even click stop or play (so, it will be necessary also to have an option in the code to enable or disable if the player should start automatically reproducing music when the page get loaded). Also an option to enable and disable the fade out and fade in between songs could be fine.
2) Mp3 by folders: I should give a folder url... and the player should reproduce all the .mp3 that are in that folder
3) Schedule music: I also need to configure the player so to schedule the music reproduction... for example, i need to say: from 8 am to 6 pm play all the mp3 from this folder. From 6 pm to 9 pm reproduce mp3 from this other folder... and there should be a "default folder" to configure so for the time that doesnt have a folder of music assigned... this "default folder" should be used to play music. (The time reference should be the time of the user)
4) Shuffle function: Shuffle should work different every day.... if i reproduce today the player... and tomorrow at the same time i am listening this player.... i would like to hear a different combination of the songs.... i mean... the shuffle should reorder the songs differently every day or every time i load the page again.
5) Cache function: This player should work similar as spotify or grooveshark player... downloading the actual song as a temporary file in the cache and then delete it.... but i want to extend this not only to the actual song that is being played... also i want that the user computer save in the cache the actual and the next 3 music files.... so if during some minutes the internet speed is too slow.... the music never stop because of that...
6) Backup song: If the internet connection get lost and the player cant continue downloading the mp3 to reproduce it.... the player should reproduce a "backup song" that should be downloaded at the first time the player is loaded. This mp3 would be a 80 MB mp3 song i have edited that have a duration of 1 hr so the music never stop! This backup mp3 should be reproduced in a looping way until the internet connection get back.... and the mp3 of the folders could again be downloaded and reproduced.
7) Artist photo: The player should also show the artist photo... this could be easily made taking that info from [url removed, login to view] api
8) Song Info: Should be from the mp3 metadata... but if you can easily use something like shazam to show the name song and artist... it would be better!
9) Replay Gain tecnology (optional but if you can do it is more probably i will hire you): To ensure a same volume matching in all songs... i think that actually the best way is to have a replay gain feature in the player. But if there is another way you can assure that the volume of all songs will be similar... i can accept a different way. The important thing here is to have the songs with similar volumes between each others.
10) Encrypted (optional): To be aware of all those sites like [url removed, login to view] and others.... i would like to have something that encrypt the songs while they are in the cache.
11) The design its not important... we can copy something nice from another site.
I need this asap. I need to embed this players in different sites for different music folders and configurations. Thats why i need to be able to change settings for every music player.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online