OpenCart Custom Content Module (1.5.6)
- We have a large amount of information (300-400 articles) organized by title & type that needs to be displayed on specific product pages.
- We are envisioning a backend module where information can be entered via a WYSIWYG editor/Source HTML and organized by data type & title.
- On individual product pages (e.g. product #1) editor/admin will be able to enter title names (up to 3) in a custom field or dropdown menu to display stored information on that specific product page only
- Must have prior OpenCart module programming experience
- Cannot modify core files
- Cannot be based on custom layouts
In order for me to consider your bid you must
1) Show or explain previous opencart experience
2) Provide reasonable timeline (5-10 business day turn around)
3) Provide installation
4) Provide concept of how you will organize the backend for easy input and changing of information
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to answer them.
--- A DETAILED PROPOSAL MUST BE INCLUDED OR YOUR BID WILL BE REJECTED....
19 freelancers are bidding on average $209 for this job
Hi, We have throughly read your requirements and believe that we can deliver exceptional results. We hope you will consider using our services. Kind Regards,
Dear Sir ! I'm Tung, Developer of PTT Sortware company ! We have 2 team with 10 developer ! I thinks my team can help your problem ! Our web site : [login to view URL] !