MySQL, PHP, Software Architecture, Software Testing, Website Management Job by
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $615 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
In 2007, I paid a programmer to develop an application that did the following:
1. Logged into a secure website to run an initial report.
2. Allowed me to make selections of some criteria from some lists.
3. Automatically selected individual pages based on the criteria.
4. As it selected each page, it captured the data from the page and sorted the data into separate fields.
5. All of the data was then be saved to a CSV file.
I have not used the application for a few years and when I recently tried the application, it did not complete all of the steps. I need for you to look at the source files and fix the application so that it works again.
Please contact me if you can do the project and I can answer your questions and provide more information about how the system actually works.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online