Custom WordPress / WooCommerce plugin
This project was successfully completed by prashant8490 for $450 USD in 14 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $450 USD
Completed In14 days
We have a woocommerce/wordpress based website. We need to add some custom features to the site.
Broadly, there need to be two features in the plugin - ARTIST UPLOAD & VOTING.
We need to have this project done quickly. Please don't bid if it will take you more than 15 days. EXPERTS ONLY.
**Woocommerce identifies which all users are paying customers. you need to use that data.
1. Artist can register for an account with a detailed form
2. Then his account goes into approval. Once we approve his account from the backend he is free to upload as many designs as he wants
3. Simple form for artist to upload design (product name, 3 product tags, product category from pre-selected categories, image upload & original file upload with file limit and extension limit)
4. Once he uploads a design the URL is locked (eg. [url removed, login to view])
5. If we like the design we enable voting on it from backend.
6. Paying customers can vote on design (upvote ▲ & downvote ▼). One paying customer can vote only once on one design. If he clicks on upvote after clicking on downvote, the downvote would be cancelled.
7. slider format for designs to be voted on. when you vote on one design, the next design should automatically appear. for reference, check out the slider here: [url removed, login to view]
8. If we approve the design from backend it goes live on the site (with the same URL)
8. Artist profile pages that allows him to setup his profile (profile picture, cover photo, designs uploaded, designs printed etc.) and artist vanity url (like [url removed, login to view])
10. Artist can see from his account how many t-shirts of his design have sold, which all products are available for sale, which products are in voting, how much commission is due etc.
1. only paying customer can vote on new designs and add out of stock products to his waitlist (paying customer = anyone who has ever bought anything from our site)
2. Notification message throughout the website for registered user: "Your account is limited. Make a purchase to lift restrictions." and error messages when a registered user tries to VOTE on design: "You need to be a paying customer to be able to vote on designs".
3. voting customers receive email notification when product goes live (A product you voted for is now available for purchase) or when an out of stock product for which they joined waitlist is now available (a product you were waiting for is back in stock).
4. Option to edit these email templates from backend
1. VOTING PAGE showing what all products are available to vote on including categories, top voted, newest designs, quickly rising designs etc. (reference: [url removed, login to view] )
1. easy to understand representation of the votes on every design – how many people voted, what gender, what size they usually buy etc. all this information needs to be presented clearly (eg. On the design *design2* 50 people voted out of which 32 are girls and 18 are boys. Etc.).
2. access to uploaded
3. similarly, representation of the waitlist for out of stock designs (how many people have added out of stock product to waitlist, which size they have added to waitlist etc.)
5. As soon as a registered user purchases an item, his account should be converted to paying user
6. ability to move users from registered user to paying customer from backend in case of any conflicts/ manually add paying users.
7. How many t-shirts has an artist sold, commission due etc
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online