Cyber Generation 001
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2299 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Cyber Generation wants to develop a tool to allow his client to send emails on behalf of their franchisees (up to 60 franchisees) with our Cyberimpact product but without their action. The client also wants to obtain statistics in the tool for the total mailing.
Each franchisee will have its own Cyberimpact account (so up 60 Cyberimpact accounts) to send personalized mailings. But the head office mailing needs to be done without the franchisee intervention because they want to avoid manipulation of the email.
All franchisees have the same website, only an ID changes. For example, the same ad in the email will be shown for two franchisees, but the difference will be the ID in the hyperlink’s target page, which can be parameterized in Cyberimpact.
• The tool must use our Cyberimpact REST API. A class with PHP to access the REST API will be available to help development. Documentation of the API is available here: [url removed, login to view]
• The label and the message of the client interface must be in English.
• Our development environment must be used for this project.
• A Cyberimpact account will be available for development. Only tests will be tolerated.
• Our layout will be available to develop the interfaces. Here’s a screenshot of this layout:
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online