DeCrypting Source Code
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $518 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Note: This project is for an Adult Based website.
We have a website that needs some fixes. However, the fixes needed are within ENCRYPTED code.
We are seeking a very experienced programmer to either decrypt the code, or work around.
After your fixes, we are expecting these issues to be fully resolved:
1. One issue is that we need the website to function with PHP 5.3.
2. We are getting complaints of members they keep getting logged out (i believe when mostly using IE)
3. De-bug the website. Provide a REPORT of any other bugs and/or issues found. The fixing of them can be a NEW project after the completion of this project.
4. Update ffmpeg and zend to latest.
5. Perform Plesk upgrade to PHP 5.3 (it is currently at 5.1)
6. Improve MySQL - I was told by my Host that I need to tweak php/mysql configurations to help alleviate some of the overload...."Currently your server is running mysql version [url removed, login to view] which has a default concurrent mysql connection limit set to 151. If you need to increase this limit you can do so by editing you /etc/[url removed, login to view] file. Here is a link that should explain this in more detail: [url removed, login to view]"
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online