Design and develop a relational database for on-going work opportunity
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
We currently require the service of a skilled software engineer or a small team of programmers to Design and develop a relational database to store information to support a career site developed with employer brand and recruitment marketing.
• Database design/ development, experience with PHP in a LAMP environment.
• Database Architecture SQL Server
• Client side programming and layouts: XHTML, CSS, DIV's, W3C Standards, Cross Browser
• Administration of hosting environments: Control Panel
• Web Application / Services integration (XML, API, XSL, SOAP)
• Social Media Integration (Facebook/Twtiiter/MailChimp)
• Weblogs, Portal with User Log-on, Calendar, Gallery etc
• Users should be able to create a username and password for their backend and sign up for the portal themselves
• Ability to produce clearly written and documented code
Your bid should include provision for the followings :
EDR diagram of your database showing primary keys and other constraints.
A well written word document describing the database design, the test data and results you used for your database
We are looking to work with freelancers on a long term basis and with volume so please bare this in mind when quoting.
Attached is additional project description.
For a good understanding of application, I can provide requirements & specifications doc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online