Develop an auto trading software.
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $688 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Create a software that will trade the financial markets automatically.
Software will read the data from a source, then once strategy is triggered, software goes to the broker's web base platform and place trades accordingly.
Criteria to bid:
1. You can commit to the project as im rushing this, so if you have a day job and already have projects in hand, pls do not bid.
2. If its very hard to contact you, you are most of the time offline, pls do not bid.
3. Payment will be escrowed, and 50% will be released upon testing, and 50% after testing. If you don't agree, pls do not bid.
In order to discuss project details, i will be holding online webinars either to groups or individuals.
That way its easier to know what im talking about.
You will be able to see my screen as i explain what i want.
Pls tell me your :
1. Contactable time. Meaning if i contact you online during this time i expect a quick reply.
2. Working time. The time where you may be doing proj and may not be replying fast.
3. Day job time. Preferably if you don't have a job.
Pls give all time in GMT+8.
I will be holding a webinar to explain the project on 4th april [url removed, login to view] GMT+8.
Pls register and be on time.
There after, let me know how you will go about doing this software.
Then i will award the project accordingly.
Thanks and best of luck bidding!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online