This program will allow users to conduct operations security analysis quickly and easily by prompting input, performing mathematical calculations and generating reports. This program will be web-based and will allow users to save and restore sessions by tracking their website logins (there is a member’s portion of the website that users must login to- this is where they will access the web-based program). Preferably, the data will be encrypted if possible (let me know if this can be done). Each screen and field must be visually appealing- a rough mockup will be required before work proceeds.
There will be approximately 12 screens in this program, which will prompt the user for information. For several screens, the user will be able to upload a list of information OR copy and paste a list of information.
The required screens are as follows. This is just an overview so you can bid knowing the functions, the specifics will be provided once bidding is complete:
1. Introduction/splash screen
2. Input list of items, referred to as a CIL. This can be either put in manually OR uploaded/pasted. Instructions will be displayed to assist the user in identifying CIL items.
3. Threat assessment worksheet, like a spreadsheet with different fields for entry, including dropdowns. Instructions will be displayed.
4. A list of items, referred to as the vulnerabilities. Can be manual or uploaded/pasted. Instructions will be displayed.
5. The “impact” of the CIL list. The list will be automatically copied to a new screen, and there will be a dropdown where each list item can be rated according to a pre-defined scale. A legend will be displayed to assist the user.
6. The “impact” of the Vulnerability list. The list will be automatically copied to a new screen, and there will be a dropdown where each list item can be rated according to a pre-defined scale. A legend will be displayed to assist the user.
7. An option to set a field called the “acceptable level of risk”
8. A list of items, referred to as the countermeasures. Can be manual or uploaded/pasted. Instructions will be displayed.
9. A screen will display many of the results so far. There will be four tables on this screen: the Critical information list and the impact rating, the threat and the value, the vulnerability and value and a summary chart. Some information will be copied into the summary chart, and some will be set via dropdown, and a few others will be manually entered. Some of the dropdown cells in the chart will be set and static, while some will reference the other three charts. This chart will do some math to find a new rating. It’s not really math, but simple combinations- if one says “medium” and the other says “high” it will call the result “medium.” The field that will allow typing, on the chart, will be called “countermeasures.” Each time it will prompt the user to input how the other fields are changed; I will define those fields. The “new” rating in the previous cells will be copied below the previous rating and made a different color.
10. Each countermeasure will be displayed on the next screen, and the user can set a date to re-evaluate it. If possible, the user will be emailed when that date approaches. The user can also enter two different lists for each countermeasure item, if desired.
When the user logs back in, they can generate reports, change data, etc.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $431 for this job